Monday, December 27, 2010

Sugah!

We are doing a candy buffet for our favors. Mr. Glampants is excited about this because he's a candy freak. I don't think any of our guests have even heard of this so it will be a cool wow factor. And since it's Halloween weekend, it will be extra fitting!

We are going to keep it in our wedding colors of red, black, white and silver for uniformity.

I have many inspiration photos and I am not sure who to credit them to as I pulled them from Google Images.

 






This list is too big, I know, but these are some possibilities for the candy buffet.

BLACK:
  • chocolate covered oreos
  • Oreo wafer rolls - tried and love them!
  • espresso beans
  • chocolate covered pretzels
  • chocolate covered pretzels
  • black wrapped tootsie rolls
  • mini dark milky ways
  • chocolate mousse cat halloween peeps
  • pop rocks (strawberry in black package)
  • mini Hershey's milk chocolate
RED:
  • M&M's
  • swedish fish
  • red hots
  • red licorice
  • red & white starlight mints
  • red jelly bellies
WHITE:
  • M&M's
  • white chocolate covered oreos
  • large marshmallows
  • Peeps ghosts
SILVER:
  • Hershey's kisses
  • mini 3 Musketeers? (there's blue in this wrapper as well)
  • York peppermint patties? (there's blue in this wrapper as well)
HALLOWEEN/ORANGE:
  • candy corn
  • mini kit kats

No comments:

Post a Comment