I love my red Luichiny gem stone peep toe pumps. No, I really LOVE my shoes! I only hope I can walk in them and don't tower over Mr. Glampants. :) I think I may "cheat" and only wear them for photos that show my shoes because I am 5'9" and FI is 6'.
My first wedding stress came early because of these shoes. I found them for a steal at Overstock.com ($40!) and ordered them. But UPS screwed me and got my address mixed up with a dog salon (yes, really) down the street. They left the wrong infonotice on our door. UPS ended up returning my shoes (even though we showed up at UPS within enough time) and I freaked out when I discovered this as those were the only pair in that size
and I had snagged them.
But Mr. Glampants is amazing and watched Overstock's website like a hawk, re-ordered them, and had them shipped to his office. So they are now mine!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment