This is what I hope I can make my bouquet look like:
And this is an amazing closeup of the wrap. I love this part even more I think!
I have done a TON of research on how I can achieve this. I think I have it figured out. And I think I am going to use The Flowerman to help me make my dream come true. It will be a semi-DIY.
I was going to do silk flowers but I changed my mind and decided I need real, living, highly fragrant flowers. I was so excited to learn that the flowers above are Black Magic Roses! And I love the monkey tails (fiddlehead ferns) because they give the bouquet that spooky Tim Burton feel.
- Black magic roses
- Fiddleheads (to give it that cool spooky Tim Burton look)
- Black Fimo clay to DIY them for 1/3 cost of faux (or real) ones
- Rhinestones and Swarovski crystals scattered throughout the stems
- Black feathers
- Red/black feathers
- Corset wrap:
- Black satin material
- Silver grommets
- Red ribbon
I hope this turns out like I want.
For my Bridesmaids, I would love to give them bouquets of red calla lilies. Simple but oh, so beautiful.


No comments:
Post a Comment