Monday, December 27, 2010

First post


Wedding Kitties!!!

Hello! This is my first post here. FI and I have been together for 11 years so this has been a long time coming. We are planning an out of state wedding. It's kind of stressful but I know it will all work out fine.

I have a ton of things decided and figured out but I really wanted a blog so I could keep my thoughts and ideas organized. I've been told I am ahead of the game (by other brides and our DOC) but I feel pressure to get everything done as early as possible. I would rather kick back in the last few months. We will see how that works out! ;)

I love crossing things off my lists and I have been doing a pretty good job of that in the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment