I'm thanking myself for taking that job as Design Slave for the monthly nightclub event that Mr. Glampants and I helped run a few years back. That's when I taught myself Adobe Illustrator. Which is nothing like Photoshop at all. Well, a little.
Since I can do design, of course I jumped on the chance to make our monogram. I ended up with two I liked and they are okay. These were done in Photoshop a few months back:
But I didn't love them enough to use them for anything. So I went back to this project again this week but this time in Illustrator. And this is what I came up with:
For our aisle runner: I know I am crazy to want to use this design when I have to paint it on myself! But it's so perfect for our Vegas themed wedding.
And then I came up with another monogram which I love even more:
I am going to use this for
No comments:
Post a Comment