Monday, December 27, 2010

It's NOT as easy as tying your shoe

We didn't go home for Christmas so we had a lot of free time this weekend. I was able to knock out most designs for my wedding signage and menus and such. Yay for that.

But I also thought yesterday would be a good day to learn how to tie a proper ribbon bow. UGH! This is soooo hard for me. I tried, I watched you tube videos, I tried some more, FI tried a bunch of times and pretty much has it down. But I can't do it yet. FI isn't excited about doing it at all and asked me what I needed tied bows for.

1. the invitations and 2. to bind the programs. Well, we figured out it's a lot of freakin' work to tie the ribbons through programs. And I am *this close* to scrapping the idea of tying ribbon around the invitations.

Maybe I will practice again later when I have more patience but for now I am putting this on the back burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment