Monday, December 27, 2010

DIY Escort Cards

I was originally going to do a framed seating chart. But then I suddenly decided I had to have escort cards for our table assignments. It was when I saw this picture from pinkninja's wedding on Project Wedding:


Since we have a Vegas theme, I want to do Vegas show tickets. I had come up with wording for the venue marquee "Night of The Living Wed" because we like old horror movies. Mr. Glampants said that's how we should do our escort cards! He's so brilliant.

I did some Google image searching for show tickets to see how they were done.

I played with Illustrator and this is what I came up with for ours:


Fonts used:
AdamGorry-Lights for guest names and table name
Halter for everything else

And for our ESCORT CARD TABLE:

Rectangle table
Cards: Vegas show tickets to "Night of the Living Wed"
Props: red dice to prop up each card (using glue dot to attach card to die)
Table Decor:
  • table cover (black linen with design. Pintuck?)
  • ostrich centerpiece centered at back of table
  • red votive candles: in vertical columns between rows of cards OR just behind in row at back of table on each side of ostrich centerpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment