It's about 2 sizes too big but I have been assured that the seamstress will make magic happen. I believe this. And for this reason, I don't have any good pics of me in it yet.
But I adore it. The neckline sparkles and blings like you wouldn't believe. The model photo doesn't do it justice. The bust looks better in real life too. It's cuppier than the photo makes it look. Hooray for that!
I don't know how I got so lucky (did I mention I scored this baby for $200 when it was originally $1000?!) but I just found out it's a Slim A line which means I have options for modifying the shape with different crinolines. I think I want a mermaid crinoline because I don't want it too princessy. I am also going to dye my crinoline black once I get it.
I have no clue how I am going to accessorize it yet. I am kind of stressed out about that.

No comments:
Post a Comment