Thursday, December 30, 2010

Partly blingy

I found my wedding day bracelet! I didn't know what I wanted for awhile but I kept seeing these gorgeous brooch bracelets in others' wedding photos. So then I decided I wanted one. Problem: the price involved to have such a beautiful piece of jewelry. I saw them at an average of $70 and as low as $50. I held out.

And then I found this for $25. And because it was the holiday season, I scored 20% off. So I paid 24.95 WITH shipping. It's faux but I don't care. Nobody will know but me. I love that it's ivory like my dress. Isn't it stunning?

 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/designbypris

I have acquired half of my wedding day bling! Now I just need to find my earrings. That's proving to be even more of a challenge because I don't know exactly what I want yet. I'm leaning toward chandelier crystal ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment