Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vista Print Rocks!

They say it's "a bride's best friend" and now I agree. I have gotten:
- Save the Date postcards
- Free address labels to use for the Tears of Joy project (but I scrapped the original idea for them so they are useless)
- Business cards that I am using for the new Tears of Joy project

And then I found a deal on Livingsocial.com that let you purchase a $50 credit for $10. SCORE! So last night I ordered:

- A 4' x 2' custom vinyl banner for the head table (my design)

(insert pic)

- Return address labels for our thank you cards (free before discount)

(insert pic)

- Return address labels to use as stickers for the candy buffet take home bags (free before discount)
(insert pic)

- A large custom rubber stamp (my design) with our return address and our leaf motif for the back of the invitation envelopes

(insert pic)

- And then I had another $10 to use up! So I ordered a 14" x 14" tote bag with a cool skull on it and flowers. I changed the text to "Lucky in Love, D&K". I can use it to transport wedding stuff but also on the honeymoon and everywhere else too.

(insert pic)

I only paid $15, all for shipping. I love Vista Print! And now I have everything we needed to order from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment