This was one of those things that just fell into place with my "amazing luck" as Callie calls it. I say it's just meant to be. The way so many other things have magically fallen into place in this wedding.
This was my first idea:
I just saw it online and never in the store. I really liked it. Before this, I agonized over dresses. I couldn't find anything that I loved.
But Callie went to go look at dresses in the Alfred Angelo store for fun so I hopped online to the Alfred Angelo website and quickly browsed their dresses. I saw the following dress online and asked Callie to try it on for me. We did this whole shopping trip long distance via text messages and phone pics within about 15 minutes. Isn't technology grand?! (Though I was seriously sad I missed out on this fun bridal experience of going shopping with my girls.) She tried it on and she loved it. I loved it. And Dan and I went to see it in our local bridal store and it's gorgeous, much prettier than the photos. Dan swooned. So this is the bridesmaid dress!!!
Alfred Angelo, Style 6545
For Callie and Lyn, black dress with cherry trim:
For Drea and Ebony, black dress with black trim:
I'm telling you, photos don't do these dresses justice. So beautiful.


No comments:
Post a Comment