Thursday, April 14, 2011

Grand exit...kinda

Finally! I have been struggling with this for months. We wanted to do a sparkler exit because 1) we were engaged on July 4th and 2) it would look so amazing in photos. But since we have a late reception, we didn't want to wait until 1 AM when half of our guests would be gone.

Tonight I figured it out. Thanks to the Farmer's Almanac online, I found out that the sun sets at 6:42 PM in Cincinnati on our wedding night. PERFECT. We will do the ceremony, leave the venue walking through the sparkler gauntlet outside, and go do some night photos while our guests are enjoying cocktail hour. Then we will come back in the middle of cocktail hour and won't have to miss any of the reception. So it's not so much of a grand exit as it is just a ceremony exit. That's okay. I just want the cool photos.

Like this:

Source

Source Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment