Friday, April 29, 2011

Close Calls

There were a few scary things that happened early on that I didn't get a chance to post about.

1. Our venue almost burned down. There is a laundromat next door to the theatre and it caught on fire in January. Luckily no one was hurt and they put the fire out before it spread to the venue. OMG, that was close!

2. My dress was nearly ruined. We had a flood in our condo about a month ago due to the upstairs neighbor's hot water heater bursting. Our utility room was soaked and the water went under the floor and into my closet in the bedroom. My dress was in the original shipped box sitting on the floor. I panicked once I realized the carpet was wet in the bedroom. Lucky again, the box got wet but the water did not make it all the way through. My dress was safe. And from then on, I have taken serious protection over my dress. 

I am SO thankful that things worked out. SO THANKFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment