- Wedding party entrance song: See See Rider - Elvis
- We have something totally fun planned for this!
- Bride & Groom entrance song: Viva Las Vegas - Vince Neil
- I am *over the moon excited* about this. I just stumbled onto it today. I played it for Mr. Glampants and the kick-ass intro started. "What does this sound like?" I asked him. "Motley Crue?!" he exclaimed. "Pretty much. It's Vince Neil". It's like he covered the song just for us!
- Bouquet Toss: Single Ladies - Beyonce
- What else could it possibly be? LOL Mr. Glampants and our MOH, Callie and I heard this a bazillion times on our Florida road trip in 2009. It's perfect for the Bouquet Toss.
- Garter Removal: Cherry Pie - Warrant (haha!)
- Mr. Glampants chose this and I was perfectly okay with that!
- First Dance: That's Amore - Dean Martin
- We love this song for many reasons and it's perfect for us.
- Last Dance: Ball & Chain (Honky tonk) - Social Distortion
- This was the first song we ever danced to on our first date in 1999. :)
- Cake Cutting song: Candyman - Sammy Davis Jr.
- We wanted something unique and cute and we found it with this. Bonus: We used to sing it as kids. Double Bonus: It's by one of the Rat Pack!
- Dollar Dance: L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole
- This song is just plain awesome.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
The special music
As of this morning we have finalized our special songs for the reception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment