Monday, February 21, 2011

Wedding Nightmares

Well, I can say I am getting the full experience out of being a bride. This includes wedding nightmares, oh, yay. Them usually seem to focus on the vows. Which I guess makes sense since that is the most important part of the wedding. I've had a few but these are the ones that stuck with me and I had a hard time shaking off:

#1 I dreampt that we skipped the vows altogether in the ceremony. I was really upset about it but Mr. Glampants didn't care and said "Yeah, we skipped them but oh well. We are married now!" I was most upset about this in real life because I spent so many hours perfecting them since we are writing our own.

#2 I dreampt that I woke up the day after the wedding and the time had skipped about 9 months. I was sad when I woke up for real because the planning part was over. LOL

#3 This happened over the last weekend. I dreampt that Mr. Glampants wanted to move the wedding up so we skipped the Rehearsal day and everything (how does that even make sense?). I said "Are your vows finished yet?" "Kind of." So I asked them what they were. He gave me two lines that rhymed and they weren't even vows but they were sweet words. It was something like "All of my wishes come true because I have you." I woke up really upset with him. LOL

It's crazy how the brain processes all of this planning and stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment